Monday, September 22, 2008

McCain? Barrack? I'm voting for BATMAN!

Yea yea yea, slow updates, I know. I think I got some weird TIRED virus! But I did manage across a few fun items from Entertainment Earth... That's right, presidential elect action figures!!!



Everybody's keeping tabs on various factors that may indicate who will win the presidential election in November. Will it be oil prices? Halloween mask popularity? Or something else entirely? Right now, we've our eyes on the Barack Obama Action Figure and John McCain Action Figure. Barack is outselling John at a rate of about 4.51:1. How will toy sales correspond to votes cast? We'll find out in just a few weeks!






Also, some of the torso. And the cape. The Batman: The Dark Knight 1:4 Scale Batman Bust combines these elements into a really slick, 9 1/2-inch tall collectible! Imported from the Asian market, this neat bust is going to look fantastic in your home theater.

No comments:

Star Wars Videos