Saturday, June 27, 2009

Have you got your MPPGES? Rock old school mario in STYLE!

How would you like to play all the games for NES, SNES, Game boy, Mega-Drive, Neo-Geo and MORE all on a single system for a single price? ... You are drooling already and counting out hundreds of dollars, I know, but SLOW DOWN. It's only $130!!! My birthday is next month and this puppy is on my list big time. ... Mario 3, River City Ransom, Shining Force, KARATE CHAMP! ... I am literally making a list. WAIT! How about all the Metal Slugs?
Buy me, buy me now!
Want all the gooey details???

The MPPGES is a NES, SNES, Game boy, Mega-Drive, Neo-Geo and more as it is a portable emulator system with a 2.8 inch QVGA LCD screen, proper control pad and buttons along with a huge 4 GB internal memory, capable of storing thousands of cool videogame ROM’s from the most popular 8-bit and 16-bit systems. Also this isn’t just for gaming as you can use it as a media player too, all you need to do is plug in a mini-SD card or transfer media from your computer and you can quickly be enjoying movies and music on the go.

The unit supports FLV, WMV, ASF, RM, AVI, MPEG, MP4, RMVB, SWF, MP3, WMA, APE, FLAC and comes in Black and White versions. ... What else could make this cooler? FM Radio? GOT IT! Voice recording...got that too! How about hooking it up to your TV? It has svideo OUTPUT so you can be playing games on full screen!



This is NOT me playing. I can rock Super Mario World, but I needed a quick sample of graphic/speed/sound quality. If someone gets me one for my birthday, I'll post my own videos.

I have seen on ebay auctioning for $.99 (with reserve) along with some BIN for $80-$130 depending on the day. Click here to check what prices are today! Check the sellers LOCATION and SHIPPING times, as usually the $20 less will take you another 2 weeks for delays coming from overseas.


No comments:

Star Wars Videos